Vertiv BBE DSX Outdoor Enclosures
The Vertiv BBE DSX Series of enclosures integrate a protective, ventilated compartment for weather-hardened DSLAM electronics with a weather-resistant compartment for cross-connect fields in a single enclosure.
Vertiv BBE DSX Outdoor Enclosure Benefits:
- Reduces deployment costs and simplifies transition to digital services.
- Provides secuity and ventalation to multiple suppliers hardened electronics.
- Moisture resistant RLS50 IDC CAT5 terminal blocks (tight twist blocks) offer rapid pair-at-a-time no-strip jumpering
Vertiv BBE DSX Outdoor Enclosure
- Hardened DSLAM and cross connect (XC) housed in a single cabinet - reduces deployment costs and simplifies transition to digital services
- Free-breathing, chamber for DSLAM units - provides necessary air flow, protects units from vandalism, allows craft separation
- Cross-Connects accommodates RLS50 connection blocks
- Same terminal block style for both POTS and DSL - flexibility to assign available pairs to either service
- Line or AC power feed configurations - utilize the available local sources to power the DSLAM units or feed remotely
- Pedestal, Pole or pad-mount options - reduce site restrictions and accommodate varying amounts of contained equipment
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.