Emerson Access 360° Metallic Pedestal
The Emerson Network Power Access 360° line of metal CATV pedestals provides complete access to internally mounted distribution electronics for ease of installation and maintenance.
Available in four sizes to accommodate various distribution requirements, the Access 360° pedestals offer multiple locking options including Star Lock, Slam Lock, and Inner-Tite. They are equipped with preassembled stakes and brackets for a user friendly, ready-to install system.
The 8x8, 10x10, and 12x12 Access 360° pedestals contain flow-through louvers for maximum heat dissipation. The 6x7 unit does not have louvers as it houses only non-heat generating passive equipment, such as taps. Pedestals are manufactured of heavy gauge mill-galvanized steel, treated with a unique finishing process for longer life.
• Lift-off cover provides 360° access to equipment for easy installation and maintenance
• Square designs easily accommodate electronic equipment for efficient electronics installation
• Flow-through louvers eliminate condensation and heat buildup for increased operating efficiency
• A preassembled mounting stake and bracket reduce installation time
• Multiple locking options are available: Star Lock, Slam Lock, Inner-Tite, or padlock to increase security and versatility
• 8-in. pedestal base provides increased installation stability
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Metallic Pedestals Brochure