BHS 10-Gallon DC-Powered Watering Cart
The BHS 10-Gallon DC-Powered Watering Cart (WC-HYDRO-DC-KIT) provides ample water to industrial forklift batteries when mobility is a must. This compact tank can be pulled by hand and is powered from a built-in rechargeable battery. The large, capped opening simplifies refills, and the included BHS Water Gun attaches to a 9-foot output hose.
For maximum performance and full battery lifespans, it is essential to maintain proper electrolyte levels in all battery cells. The 10-Gallon DC-Powered Watering Cart makes this task easy by giving staff a fully mobile and easily maneuverable water cart. Water is dispensed through an ergonomic dispenser, which allows staff to keep a safe distance from the battery. When electrolyte reaches optimal levels, an automatic shutoff stops the flow of water.
- Sturdy 10 gal (37.8 L) polypropylene tank
- 9’ (2.7 m) output hose connects to included water gun (WG-X) for watering batteries
- Pump turns on and off by squeezing and releasing the trigger of the water gun
- Enjoy an unlimited range of mobility since AC power is not needed for operation
- DC powered from built-in, sealed cell 12 V rechargeable battery
- Battery charger plugs into any 110/120 V ac wall outlet and shuts off when full charge is achieved
- Handle and wheels make unit easy to transport
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- BHS Battery Watering Devices