Alber ELS2 Battery Electrolyte Level Sensor
The Vertiv Alber ELS2 Electrolyte Level Sensor is a non-invasive battery electrolyte level sensor with incorporated temperature monitoring designed for quick installation and easy set up. This system complies with the NERC PRC-005 requirements for electrolyte level inspection. With this sensor, you eliminate unnecessary remote site visits and will eliminate the required quarterly inspection of battery electrolyte level in your battery string.
The Alber ELS is a non-invasive level sensor designed to save you time and money!
● Designed specifically to comply with the NERC PRC-005 requirements for electrolyte level inspection
● Eliminate the required quarterly inspection of battery electrolyte levels
● No alarm… means no unnecessary remote site visits
● Equipped with two Form C contacts for alarm notification
● Status indicators on each cell for easy alarm identification
● Alarms for low electrolyte levels, power loss and system bus integrity
● Automatic or manual reset of electrolyte alarms
System Advantages and Features
● Self calibration for all VLA battery constructions
● Non-invasive Pulse Wave sensing technology (Patent Pending)
● Easily integrates into Alber Battery Monitors
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Vertiv Alber Electrolyte Level Sensor Brochure
- Vertiv Alber Electrolyte Level Sensor Installation Guide
- Vertiv Alber Electrolyte Level Sensor Specs