The PowerSafe RM series of nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries are specifically designed to provide exceptionally long life at extreme temperatures. This coupled with the inherent low maintenance requirements make the PowerSafe Ni-Cd battery series an ideal choice for railroad, renewables, off-grid, telecommunications and complex duty cycle applications.
The robust design means an excellent resistance against electrical and mechanical stress, low risk of terminal degradation and a proven 20 year plus service life. This combination and extensive use in service make the PowerSafe Ni-Cd battery series the right choice for industrial applications requiring superior reliability and the highest safety integrity.
Features and Benefits:
- Capacity range: 11Ah - 1250Ah
- Recommended discharge time: 30 min to 180 min
- High final discharge voltage (1.15 V/cell) at a discharge rate of
- 5 hours with 0.2 C5A
- Excellent resistance against electrical and mechanical stress
- No risks of terminal decomposition or catastrophic failure due to the
- plate construction
- Operational temperature: -40°F (-40ºC) to 122ºF (50ºC)
- Proven long service life: 20 years in stationary cycling operations
- Long storage life
- Robust construction
- Sufficient electrolyte reserve - long maintenance interval
- Translucent plastic cases for visible electrolyte level
PowerSafe RM Battery Models: RM 11, RM 18, RM 24, RM 30, RM 40 RM 48, RM 55, RM 65, RM 75, RM 90, RM 110, RM 125, RM 140, RM 160, RM 185, RM 205 RM 225, RM 250, RM 270, RM 300, RM 320, RM 340, RM 355, RM 380, RM 400, RM 420, RM 450, RM 470, RM 500, RM 520, RM 550, RM 570, RM 600, RM 630, RM 675, RM 705, RM 750, RM 850, RM 950, RM 1000, RM 1050, RM 1150, RM 1250, RM 1390
Alpine Power Systems offers industry-leading custom and turn-key critical power solutions designed to maximize facility uptime while minimizing unforeseen costs. Alpine's certified technician's can provide EnerSys installation, preventative maintenance, monitoring and battery recycling services nationwide. Call or email us today for quotation requests and technical inquiries.