GNB Absolyte GP
Absolyte is one of the world’s best selling large valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) battery brands.
Design life in years: 20 @ 25°C
Nominal capacity: 104–4800 Ah @ 25°C
Valve regulated lead-acid batteries
Maintenance-free (no topping-up)
Special high current performance
- System ampere-hour range – 104 to 4800 Ah to 1.75 VPC at 8-hour rate @ 25°C (77°F).
- Electrolyte – 1.310 specific gravity acid (nominal).
- Safety vent – 3-10 psi opening pressure, self-resealing.
- Terminals – Solid copper insert.
- Positive plate – Patented lead calcium tin silver alloy.
- Negative plate – Lead calcium grid alloy.
- 20 years design life in float applications at 25°C (77°F)
- 1200 cycles to 80% DOD at 25°C (77°F)
- Operating temperature – Temperature excursions between -40°C (-40°F) to +50°C (122°F) allowed (battery performance and life will be affected).
- Self-discharge – 0.5 to 1% per week maximum @ 25°C (77°F).
- Float voltage – 2.23 to 2.27 VPC.
- Container and Cover - Polypropylene is standard. Flame retardant, UL94 V-0/28% L.O.I. is optional.
- Enhanced post access for maintenance and battery health assessment