Exide GNB Sprinter NEXT Batteries
The GNB Sprinter Next batteries incorporate advanced VRLA technology designed for ultra-high rate performance in critical UPS and power supply applications. The Sprinter Next has multicell design for faster installation in cabinets or on racks; a separate battery room is not necessary.
Exide GNB Sprinter NEXT Features & Benefits:
- The positive plates are designed for critical high rate UPS applications with a design life of 10 years at 25°C (77°F).
- Multi-cell design for faster installation in cabinets or on racks.
- 100% Initial Capacity
- UL Recognized
- ICE60896 – 21 & 22, third party tested and compliant.
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA), Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Technology: Non-spillable (no water addition or electrolyte maintenance required). Satisfies transportation regulations set forth by DOT, IMDG, IATA, and ICAO.
- Standard ABS Plastic: Standard ABS plastic jar and covers meet UL94 V-0 flame retardant requirements.
- Reduced Maintenance: Heavy duty copper alloy terminals for ease of assembly and reduced maintenance.
Exide GNB Sprinter NEXT Product Description:
- Positive Plate: Lead-calcium grids maximize corrosion & prolong life.
- Negative Plate: Balanced lead-calcium grids optimize recombination efficiency.
- AGM Separator: Mechanically strong, low electrical resistance, micro porous glass fiber, which completely absorbs the electrolyte into its structure.
- Terminal Post: Threaded copper alloy terminals for maximum conductivity.
- Venting Valve: EPDM Rubber 0.44 ~ 2.18 PSI resealing pressure. Releasing at 1.45 ~ 5.08 PSI.
- Container: ABS – Flame Retardant Containers to UL94V-0 is standard.
Exide GNB Sprinter NEXT Operating Temperature:
- Nominal: 20°C ~ 25°C (68° ~ 77°F)
- Discharge: -20°C ~ 55°C (-4° ~ 77°F)
- Charge: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°C ~ 122°F) With temperature compensated charger
- Storage: -20°C ~ 55°C (-4° ~ 131°F)
Exide GNB Sprinter NEXT Performance:
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit: Less than 0.3C A
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.5V ~ 13.8V at 25°C, Temp. Coefficient -20mC/°C
- Maximum AC Ripple (Charger): ±0.02 v/cell
- Self-Discharge: Low self-discharge rate less than 3% / month @ 20°C
- Equalize Charge & Cycle Service Life Voltage: 14.1 ~ 14.4V for equalize charge at 14.4 ~ 15.0V for cycle charge voltage @25°C