Exide GNB Sprinter NEXT Batteries
The GNB Sprinter Next batteries incorporate advanced VRLA technology designed for ultra-high rate performance in critical UPS and power supply applications. The Sprinter Next has multicell design for faster installation in cabinets or on racks; a separate battery room is not necessary.
Exide GNB Sprinter NEXT Features & Benefits:
- The positive plates are designed for critical high rate UPS applications with a design life of 10 years at 25°C (77°F).
- Multi-cell design for faster installation in cabinets or on racks.
- 100% Initial Capacity
- UL Recognized
- ICE60896 – 21 & 22, third party tested and compliant.
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA), Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Technology: Non-spillable (no water addition or electrolyte maintenance required). Satisfies transportation regulations set forth by DOT, IMDG, IATA, and ICAO.
- Standard ABS Plastic: Standard ABS plastic jar and covers meet UL94 V-0 flame retardant requirements.
- Reduced Maintenance: Heavy duty copper alloy terminals for ease of assembly and reduced maintenance.
Exide GNB Sprinter NEXT Product Description:
- Positive Plate: Lead-calcium grids maximize corrosion & prolong life.
- Negative Plate: Balanced lead-calcium grids optimize recombination efficiency.
- AGM Separator: Mechanically strong, low electrical resistance, micro porous glass fiber, which completely absorbs the electrolyte into its structure.
- Terminal Post: Threaded copper alloy terminals for maximum conductivity.
- Venting Valve: EPDM Rubber 0.44 ~ 2.18 PSI resealing pressure. Releasing at 1.45 ~ 5.08 PSI.
- Container: ABS – Flame Retardant Containers to UL94V-0 is standard.
Exide GNB Sprinter NEXT Operating Temperature:
- Nominal: 20°C ~ 25°C (68° ~ 77°F)
- Discharge: -20°C ~ 55°C (-4° ~ 77°F)
- Charge: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°C ~ 122°F) With temperature compensated charger
- Storage: -20°C ~ 55°C (-4° ~ 131°F)
Exide GNB Sprinter NEXT Performance:
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit: Less than 0.3C A
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.5V ~ 13.8V at 25°C, Temp. Coefficient -20mC/°C
- Maximum AC Ripple (Charger): ±0.02 v/cell
- Self-Discharge: Low self-discharge rate less than 3% / month @ 20°C
- Equalize Charge & Cycle Service Life Voltage: 14.1 ~ 14.4V for equalize charge at 14.4 ~ 15.0V for cycle charge voltage @25°C
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- Exide GNB Sprinter Battery Brochure