EnerSys DataSafe 12HX80 Batteries
EnerSys DataSafe 12HX80 Summary:
DataSafe 12HX80 batteries are a part of the DataSafe HX VRLA battery series. These top terminated valve regulated lead acid batteries occupy less space than conventional standby power batteries. The minimal gas evolution within the DataSafe 12HX80 allows for easy battery installation in cabinets and/or stands, in offices or near main equipment. The 12HX80 battery is perfect for Information Technology & Uninterruptible Power Supply markets.
EnerSys DataSafe 12HX80 General Specifications:
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Nominal Ah: 16 (8 Hr Rate to 1.75 volts/cell end voltage at 77°F (25°C))
Watts/Cell: 80 (@ 15 minute rate to volts/cell 1.67 volts/cell end vlotage at 77°F (25°C))
Overall Height: 6.6 inches, 167 millimeters
Width: 3.0 inches, 76 millimeters
Length: 7.1 inches, 181 millimeters,
Typical Weight: 14 lbs, 6.4 kg
Short Circuit Current (A): 1000
Max Discharge Current (Amps- 2 min rate): 140
Internal Resistant (mΩ)**: 8.5
Construction of the EnerSys DataSafe 12HX80:
1. High Conductivity Terminals
The 12HX80 features a brass insert with a threaded receptacle and a bolt terminal.
2. High Integrity Terminal Seal
The 12HX80 battery model features a dual welded - epoxy seal that EnerSys has designed for long life.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- DataSafe 12HX680F FR Battery Cabinet Installation Maintenance Manual
- Datasafe 12HX680F Fr Range Summary Brochure
- DataSafe HX 12 V Front Terminal Batteries Installation Maintenance Manual
- Datasafe HX 12 V Front Terminal Battery Cabinet System Brochure
- Data Safe HX 16 V Front Terminal Battery Installation Maintenance Manual
- DataSafe HX 16 V Fron Terminal Battery Range Summary
- DataSafe HX 16 V Front Terminal Cabinet Brochure
- DataSafe HX 6V 12V Top Terminated Battery Range Summary
- DataSafe HX Cabinet Range Summary