C&D Deep Cycle Series (DCS) Batteries
C&D Technologies Deep Cycle Series (DCS) batteries are durable batteries for demanding applications requiring the ability to withstand abusive storage and operating conditions. DCS batteries are designed and manufactured for maximum life in applications which are a combination of float and cycle service or for frequent cycling applications. Applications for DCS batteries include: mobility, mobile power, traction, marine vessels, recreational vehicle house power, and UPS applications where long duration, frequent power outages are experienced. DCS technology performance is well known in the industry as the leader in high cycle counts and long life.
- Robust DCS plate technology for extended cycle life.
- Computer generated grid design optimized for high power density.
- Low calcium grid alloy for reduced gas emissions and ease of recycling.
- Flame-arresting one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life.
- UL-recognized component.
- Multi-cell design for economy of installation and maintenance.
- Case and cover available in standard polypropylene.
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
- Removable carrying handles (HIT Versions)
- Can be used in any orientation. Upright, side, or end mounting recommended.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
- Not restricted for air transport - Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- Not restricted for surface transport– classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
- Low profile terminals with threaded copper alloy inserts for reduced height, reduced maintenance and increased safety.
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- C&D Deep Cycle Battery Specs