Northstar Telecom NSB Blue Battery
In many regions of the world the on-grid power supply is unreliable, suffering frequent power outages every day. This means frequent recharging, severely shortening battery life. To minimize the impact of outages or use of diesel generators it is crucial to recharge batteries as quickly as possible - you never know when the next outage will be. At the same time, the cyclability of the battery needs to be exceptional, as the number of charging cycles will be greatly increased when the grid goes down.
The NSB Blue Technology® offers recharge five times faster and can handle more than three times as many cycles than standard AGM's, thanks to its PSOC compatibility. This not only ensures a more reliable power supply, but also reduces the cost of operation.
The new NSB Blue + Battery® NorthStar took the proven performance of Blue Star Technology® and modified the electrochemistry to deliver more power, high cycling and fast recharge. This makes the Blue + Battery ideal for unstable grid and off grid applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Operates even at extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea, and air transport: DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.