EnerSys PowerSafe V Top Terminal
EnerSys PowerSafe V range of valve regulated lead acid batteries have been designed specifically for use in applications which demand the highest levels of security and reliability. They have a long service life and an excellent high rate of performance.
PowerSafe V batteries deliver superior performance while occupying less space than conventional standby power batteries. The use of V-0 rated, flame retardant, ABS plastic for the thick wall containers and covers offers high mechanical strength with excellent safety features. Oxygen evolved at the positive plates diffuses through microporous separators to the negative plates and, by a series of chemical reactions within the cell, recombines to form water. Each cell incorporates its own safety valve that allows the controlled release of gas when pressure builds up within the cell.
Powersafe V Top Terminated Features and Benefits:
- Capacity Range: 47Ah-516Ah
- Capacity range(Front Terminal): 31Ah -170Ah
- Available in 2, 4, 6 & 12 volt blocs
- UL94 V-0 flame retardant container and cover
- High reliability
- Long service life
PowerSafe V Top Terminated Models: 12V45, 12V55, 12V70, 12V80, 4V105, 6V105, 6V130, 4V155, 6V155, 6V165/2, 2V200, 4V230, 2V275, 2V310, 2V320, 2V400/2, 2V460/4, 2V460/6, 2V500/2, 2V500/6
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.
- PowerSafe V Safety Data Sheet
- PowerSafe V Front Terminal Instruction Sheet
- PowerSafe V Front Terminal Performance Specs
- PowerSafe V Performance Specs
- PowerSafe V Range Summary
- PowerSafe V Cabinet Brochure
- PowerSafe VX Range Summary
- Standby Power Product Overview