Power Battery SLF-12250
The Power Battery SLF-12250 batteries are a retired/discontinued Product.
Call or Email Alpine Power Systems for the Proper Power Battery SLF-12250 Replacement Batteries, Questions or Consultation:
Power Battery SLF-12250 Features:
• Ten year design life in float service.
• A recognized component of U.L.
• Flame-retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL 1778 with and Oxygen Limiting index of greater than 28%.
• Absorbed glass mat technology (AGM) with gas recombination greater than 99%.
• Operates at a low internal pressure.
• Never needs watering, minimal maintenance.
• 99.7% pure lead calcium grids.
• Shock absorbent thick wall construction.
• Cold forged non-porous terminal bushings, eliminate post leakage.
• Thermally welded case to cover bond, eliminates both acid and electrical leaks.
• Each cell has a low pressure safety release venting system, recognized per U.L. 924.
• Measured high vacuum acid fill, reduces electrical variability between cells.
• Inter-unit busbars and terminal covers
• 100% recyclable materials.
Power Battery SLF-12250 Specifications:
Cells per unit: 6
Nominal Voltage: 12
Short Circuit Current: 9700 amps
Impedance: 1.42 milliohms
Weight: 162 lbs
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.