Power Battery PRC-1255S & TC-1255S
The Power Battery PRC-1255S & TC-1255S batteries are a retired/discontinued Products.
Power Battery PRC-1255S & TC-1255S Replacements:
EnerSys DataSafe 12HX205
Call or Email Alpine Power Systems for the Proper Power Battery PRC-1255S & TC-1255S Replacement Batteries, Questions or Consultation:
Power Battery PRC-1255S & TC-1255S Features:
• A recognized component of UL.
• Non spillable valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) design.
• Absorbed glass mat (AGM) technology.
• Gas recombination greater than 99%.
• Operates at a low internal pressure.
• Never needs watering, minimal maintenance.
• 99.7% pure lead calcium grids.
• Shock absorbent thick wall construction.
• Space savings multi-cell design.
• Cold forged non-porous terminal bushings, eliminate post leakage.
• Thermally welded case to cover bond, eliminates both acid and electrical leaks.
Power Battery PRC-1255S & TC-1255S Specifications:
Short Circuit Current: 3200 amps
Impedance: 7.90 milliohms
Weight: 44.1 lbs
Downloads & Documentation
See below for documentation relating to this product line that is available to download. To download this documentation, please click on the desired document you’d like to download and fill out the required form information fields. You will be able to view and download the documents upon completion of the download form.